I have been a fan since your first videos, and this is probably now my favorite, even beats out Kenya and Pork in my opinion. Your most professional!
My only issue is you should have thought of it for Movember! Would have definetly helped in the cause.
Ok well when it showed the behind view of the pony
i thought it was gunna go down a different road
AWESOME BIRTHDAY PRESENT!
You seem to have great timing sir, for today is my birthday, and nothing bring someone into their second decade of life like cocaine pancakes!
Yep, needs music indeed
But its mislabelled as a movie, when in fact its a game
Ok I liked how u made it serious but used pixels, cools
More of an interactive movie then a game
I really liked it
But a lil long....
I have been getting into newgrounds dance music a lot lately, but for some reason I can't help but let this continuously play non stop! It's so catchy (and for some reason has me singing "bass" on every beat :P)
GREAT WORK! I love your new stuff too, but this is definitely my fav!
Haha thanks. Yeah this is old stuff, I've definitely improved a lot but I still like this one. Thanks for the review dood :D.
Flash game win
I can definitely see this song being used in the end cinematic/credits of a game, it just fits so well! Like listening to it makes me picture clips of everyone you encountered through your journey. Almost like classic Final Fantasy I'm picturing, love it man :D
I guess it could be used in such a situation. Let's hope someone else thinks so when planning their game. Thanks for the high score and review. I'm glad you listened.
Its a good job
but a couple of things:
1. I can't tell if you are trying to portray a small tv, or extremely large SNES?
2. I likes the shading though if you gave the controller a shadow you probably should have done the same for the game cartridges besides the SNES, and the SNES should probably have a slightly greater shadow then the controller
3. You should probably have given the antennas shadows as well
OTHERWISE! Nice job man!
1) Small TV. TV's weren't that big back in the day XD
2) Damn, you're right, I completely missed the shadows on the cartridges.
3) I had shadows on the wall, but yeah, I should've shadowed on the TV as well.
Thanks for the comment.
He looks like he is one of those sexually confused bosses near the end of a video game. You know, the one that laughs like a chick, and wears make up and you dont take for serious, until you make fun of his make up, or scratch his face, or mess up his hair, then he goes all ape shit on your ass. Well thats what i was picturing, nice job man :D
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.