Moustaches Moustaches

Weebl

I have been a fan since your first videos, and this is probably now my favorite, even beats out Kenya and Pork in my opinion. Your most professional!
My only issue is you should have thought of it for Movember! Would have definetly helped in the cause.

My Little Ponies-Cupcakes My Little Ponies-Cupcakes

Ok well when it showed the behind view of the pony

i thought it was gunna go down a different road

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

AWESOME BIRTHDAY PRESENT!

You seem to have great timing sir, for today is my birthday, and nothing bring someone into their second decade of life like cocaine pancakes!

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

Dude

Secret message FTW

Hamlet: Act 3 Scene 1 Hamlet: Act 3 Scene 1

Hmm,,,

The animation was pretty good, and the music was good, but it was the voice acting that took away from the experience of enjoying it fully. I mean one can see you are trying to convey different emotions from the facial expressions of the character but it is that very fact that is your downfall. You were unable to fully show that emotion because the voice acting had very little emotion, it was as if the voice acting was merely there to let you know what he was saying, and was not connected to the animation it self.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Ok I feel like an Ass

I really wasnt into it until Usikai! or how ever u spell it punched whats his name, then I fell in love! Thanks EGO!

Guns. Vs. Swords Guns. Vs. Swords

Quite good

I like your style man, good use of camera angles, nice drawing, make it color, add a background and i'd bring it up to a 9 :D

Patchman: Production Patchman: Production

Nice one

Somehow, throughout my rampid animationg viewing sessions I had this week, I passed over the little gem, Luckily i finally found it! Thanks you so much Duchednier for not making me spam more zeros!

RiverJordan responds:

You're most certainly welcome!

Smiley Cat Smiley Cat

Mixed Review

I mean, I love it so much, and keep playing again and again, I think its killing me...

BoMbLu responds:

Next time i'll make it loop then :P

Larkmart - Sale Price Larkmart - Sale Price

Love it

Its pretty well drawn, but makes me laugh everytime :P