Its a good job
but a couple of things:
1. I can't tell if you are trying to portray a small tv, or extremely large SNES?
2. I likes the shading though if you gave the controller a shadow you probably should have done the same for the game cartridges besides the SNES, and the SNES should probably have a slightly greater shadow then the controller
3. You should probably have given the antennas shadows as well
OTHERWISE! Nice job man!
1) Small TV. TV's weren't that big back in the day XD
2) Damn, you're right, I completely missed the shadows on the cartridges.
3) I had shadows on the wall, but yeah, I should've shadowed on the TV as well.
Thanks for the comment.
He looks like he is one of those sexually confused bosses near the end of a video game. You know, the one that laughs like a chick, and wears make up and you dont take for serious, until you make fun of his make up, or scratch his face, or mess up his hair, then he goes all ape shit on your ass. Well thats what i was picturing, nice job man :D
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.